Mostly, everyone is familiar with the YouTube application. Huge numbers of videos are uploaded on YouTube by individual people from all over the world which cover almost every subject like entertainment, studies, cooking, etc. You can easily find any videos on YouTube and also you can download it to watch later.
It may happen that you download many videos from YouTube and it collects in a folder on your device. But somehow all are deleted and you want to watch deleted YouTube videos.
Methods to watch deleted YouTube videos
Here are many easy and quick methods to fix this issue. Follow the below-given steps carefully:
- Download deleted YouTube videos with the help of archive.org:-
When we lost any YouTube video and want to watch it again then firstly, we try a method using internet WayBackMachine which is located at archive.org. It provides you an option to watch deleted YouTube videos that you download previously.
- First of all, log in to YouTube email or channel account and search for emails that you received that store information about your previous uploaded videos.
- Now, tap on the Video link for copying it in your clipboard. Make sure one thing, you can’t play it directly from the link at this point.
- After that, go to the archive.org and paste the link that you copied earlier in the WayBackMachine’s search window.
- Now, tap on the search
- After that, you will be presented with the information about the deleted YouTube video and you might be able to download it again.
Undelete the YouTube videos by the use of Data Recovery Software:-
You can use Data Recovery software like Disk Drill to undelete the YouTube video from your system’s hard drive. You can use these steps for your Mac or Windows system that will scan your system hard drive and find deleted YouTube videos.
Before going for further steps, you have to take some precautions if you realize that you lost some videos. By use of this drive that the videos are increases the chance that they will be overwritten by the operating system.
- Stop to use this drive.
- If it possible for you then install the program in a different partition or drive from the one that held the deleted YouTube videos.
Follow the below-given steps to watch deleted YouTube videos on Windows:
- First of all, download Disk Drill for Windows and install it in your system.
- Now, choose the drive or partition option that stored the YouTube videos which have been deleted before.
- After that, tap on the Recover option to start the scanning process and let Disk Drill search for your YouTube videos.
- Also, you can filter on filetype and navigate your search to the videos in question.
- Then, this application will show a list of the files that can be recovered.
- Now, “choose the YouTube videos that you want to watch” and also “a new location” where you store them. Make sure one thing that stays away from their original location to avoid file corruption.
- Again, tap on the Recover option which is ta the top-right corner and it restore your selected files at your chosen location.
- Now, open that folder and see all the deleted YouTube videos will be restored.
Follow the below-given steps to watch deleted YouTube videos on Mac:
- At first, download and install Disk Drill for Mac on your system.
- Now, choose the drive or partition option where YouTube videos were last seen before deleted.
- After that, tap on the Recover option to start the scanning process on your system drive and let Disk Drill search for your YouTube videos.
- You can also navigate to the search by filtering on the file types in which you are interested to recover.
- This application will show you the “list of the files that can be recovered”.
- Now, choose the “YouTube videos that you want to watch” from the available list. Also, provide a “recovery location” which is different from the original location for avoiding file corruption.
- After that, again tap on the Recovery option, it will restore all the selected files at your recovery location.
By following these simple steps, you can watch deleted YouTube videos on your Windows system as well as your Mac system.
Recover deleted YouTube videos with the help of a backup
Whenever you want to recover any deleted YouTube videos then Backup is the best option. If you lost any data then you can easily enable it by backup.
You will see that the option of “regularly backing up your computer”, that users should allow taking backup of data.
Recover deleted YouTube videos steps will be varying for different Operating system. If you turn on this backup option then you should be able to recover YouTube videos that were on your system at the time of your last backup.
In this blog, we discussed to watch YouTube videos. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this then call our expert’s team to resolve it.
Read more: Youtube Comments not Loading